Information

Police Character Name: Connor Morris

Date of Birth[MM/DD/YY]: 16/07/2002

Timezone (GMT/EST/PST): GMT

Steam 64 ID:
76561198166508465 (Dec)
11000010c4b03b1 (Hex)

Character Background

Why would you like to join the Lakeside Valley Sheriff's Office? (100 words minimum): 

Because i believe i have what it takes to bring justice to lakeside and see that it does well and stays crime free and to maintain peace and order in the server.

What skills/talents can you bring to the Police Force? (75 words minimum):

My skills/talents are that i am good at Combat and flying, i am also good at doing S.W.A.T type tactics whether that may be sniping from distances.

Tell us why we should choose you over other applicants. (100 words minimum):

i think that you should choose me over other applicants due to my past experiences as LEO and by having experience means that i will be able to keep up with the requirements that the police force require.

Any past experience of being an LEO on an Arma 3/FiveM server? (If none put “N/A”):

Yes:

Central Gaming Community : Fivem & Arma 3

Mayfair County Gaming : Fivem

SAHPRP/NYSRP : Fivem

FHPRP : My Own Server [ShutDown] : Fivem

Name the departments & servers you were this rank within (If none put “N/A”):

All Leo

SAHPRP/NYSRP : S.W.A.T

Can you dedicate 6 hours minimum a week to your potential job as an LSPD Officer to remain ‘active’?:

Yes

Do you know about what the LVSO does and what our mission statement is?:

The Mission statement of the LVSO is to maintain peace and order in the towns and to ensure that all Civilians are safe from Criminals.

How can you make a positive impact on the community while serving as a deputy of the LVSO?:

by ensuring i always help those in need and to give them trust so that they will be encouraged to ring about crime.

Signature

Please sign your police character name: ConnorM

At this Current point you are being DENIED due to lack of words within the word count minimums, Please reapply with a bit more effort in 24 hours.

Thanks Deputy Sheriff Mike Vector.